Friday, October 10, 2008

Before the fall....




Abigail and I went over to play with Karina and Edwin today - they go to our church. We were happily playing on the swing when Abigail suddenly fell through the middle of the tire, landed on her little bottom and then wrenched back and hit her head on the ground - gashing a little hole in the back of that sweet head - and much to mama's demay, bled profusely. It was a traumatic day but PRAISE THE LORD it ended well, with no real damage to our Abigail! Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no!!!! Poor little baby! Bless her heart! So glad the damage wasn't worse!

Unknown said...

Oh my!!!! I bet your Mama's heart is still pounding! Poor little one! I am so happy she is okay. We cannot WAIT to see you in just a few months. I cannot WAIT to make friends with Abigail and let Trey play with her! I cannot WAIT to hug you! I surely wish I could hug you right now.
Love you so much!